The Patients obligations to the Practice
- To be punctual for all appointment times.
- To notify the practice as early as possible, if the booked appointment cannot be kept.
- To make separate appointments if more than one person is to be seen.
- To accept that more than one appointment may be necessary for numerous or complicated medical problems.
- To be patient if appointment times are running late; it is not possible to forecast the precise time each examination requires.
- To ask for home visits only if the patient is too ill to attend the practice.
- To contact the doctor out of hours only for a medical emergency that requires immediate attention.
- To be courteous at all times to the practice staff.